Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today's Experiment...

Broccoli cheese soup in the crock pot. I tried it for the first time today and needless to say am going to play with it a little before I post the recipe. But, rest assured I will tweak it until I get it right and then I will share it with you!=)
But, no fears, I did cook something yummy today! What? You ask... Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle and the recipe follows:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle

2 sticks of butter melted
1 c. sugar
1 1/2t. vanilla extract
1t. salt
2c. all-purpose flour
1c. plain m&m's
1c. semisweet choc. chips

Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and salt in a mixing bowl. Gradually add flour. Stir in m&m's and chocolate chips. Press onto a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and set. Cool in pan. Break into pieces like peanut brittle and enjoy!=)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Gonna try this one. Thanks!